Kevin's mother was the mother of Kevin Winnicot.
Biography[edit | edit source]
While evacuating Michtam in T.C. 4747, she stayed behind and gave Kevin her pendent. Confused and scared, his mother locked him in the escape pod, and he didn't want to lose her. His mother placed her hand on the glass, and she began to transform into a Gnosis, much to Kevin's horror. His mother smiled to him in fear and sadness, and the escape pod shot him into space to avoid the destruction of Michtam.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her surname is not "Winnicot", which is the surname of Kevin's adopted parents. In addition, it is unknown if she actually named her son Kevin, however, she probably did considering the unlikelihood of an 8-year-old forgetting their name.
- Kevin's mother has brown eyes, while Kevin has blue eyes, making it possible Kevin's father had blue eyes, or Kevin's mother has a recessive blue eye gene.
- There are rumors that Kevin had a sister who died during Michtam's destruction. However, she doesn't seem to be reference to her in any material in the official games, guides, or databases. It seems that she may have been reference in Xenosaga I & II, however, this game has never released in English so it is difficult to confirm this.
- The pendant passed from Kevin to Shion Uzuki was originally a possession of his mother, its composition the same as that of Michtam's underground ruins—Zarathustra, which leads one to believe that either she or her husband were not only descendants of the people of Zohar, but in addition had a deep connection with the ruins.
- When Shion returns to Michtam, she senses emotions like sadness and fear at the space port, possibly emotions left behind by Kevin's mother.