|This article pertains to Xenogears: the sub-database of Xenosaga Wiki.|
The following is a timeline for Xenogears, adapted from fans' translations of Perfect Works with other events from other sources included. As these are adapted from translated sources, they are not meant to be taken word for word.
Xenogears contains three Eras where the years reset. They are:
- A.D. (Anno Domini)
- T.C. (Transcend Christ) - adopted in A.D. 2510
- E.C. (Est. Calendar) - the timeline used after the Eldridge crash
- 1 Anno Domini Era
- 2 Transcend Christ Era
- 3 Est. Calendar
- 3.1 0000
- 3.2 0010
- 3.3 0011
- 3.4 Blank space of 6000 years
- 3.5 6000s (Zeboim Era)
- 3.6 6053
- 3.7 6055
- 3.8 6071
- 3.9 6074
- 3.10 6077
- 3.11 6078
- 3.12 6079
- 3.13 6081
- 3.14 6082
- 3.15 6083
- 3.16 6084
- 3.17 9088
- 3.18 9164
- 3.19 9226
- 3.20 9301
- 3.21 9440
- 3.22 9453
- 3.23 9457
- 3.24 9458
- 3.25 9465
- 3.26 9469
- 3.27 9475
- 3.28 9481
- 3.29 9482
- 3.30 9483
- 3.31 9486
- 3.32 9487
- 3.33 9488
- 3.34 9490
- 3.35 9493
- 3.36 9495
- 3.37 9496
- 3.38 9497
- 3.39 9499
- 3.40 9500
- 3.41 9501
- 3.42 9502
- 3.43 9505
- 3.44 9506
- 3.45 9510
- 3.46 9511
- 3.47 9513
- 3.48 9698
- 3.49 9701
- 3.50 9715
- 3.51 9959
- 3.52 9965
- 3.53 9969
- 3.54 9970
- 3.55 9975
- 3.56 9978
- 3.57 9979
- 3.58 9981
- 3.59 9982
- 3.60 9983
- 3.61 9985
- 3.62 9986
- 3.63 9987
- 3.64 9989
- 3.65 9990
- 3.66 9991
- 3.67 9992
- 3.68 9993
- 3.69 9994
- 3.70 9995
- 3.71 9996
- 3.72 9997
- 3.73 9998
- 3.74 9999
Anno Domini Era
- On Earth, a mysterious object is unearthed from a stratum dating about 3.9 billion years ago. Due to its artificial appearance conflicting with the age of the layers of rock it was found in, theories abounded on its origin.
- The object was dated to be around 15 million years old, leading some to believe it had existed since the beginning of the universe itself. Due to its magnetic properties, it was called MAM ("Magnetic Abnormal Matter").
- While research on MAM was conducted on a national level for a time, due to funding, it was eventually frozen.
- One group of voluntary researchers continued on, giving the object another name: the Zohar.
- The Space Emigration Project begins, with the goal of emigrating humanity into space. The National Institution is established to accomplish this, aiming to complete the project in fifteen years.
- From this point on, T.C. (Transcend Christ) is adopted as the name for this new era of space travel. The length of a year is shifted to 365 days, which serves as the basis for a standard stellar year.
Transcend Christ Era
- After sixteen years, the project is completed, and a fleet of emigrant ships leave for the stars. For unknown reasons, Earth became a "forbidden place" and is re-named "Lost Jerusalem."
- Over a period of 250 years, the emigrant fleet wandered, until at last reaching the M24 Sagittarius Constellation. There, they locate a new planet suitable for human life, which they settle and name Neo Jerusalem.
- The National Institute and the Emigrant Management Committee are reorganized to become the Star Cluster Federation. The first President of the Federation is elected, and Neo Jerusalem is established as the new starting point for humanity to continue its journey through the stars.
T.C. 4743 (Era of interstellar war)
- Due to the efforts of a group of archaeologists, an artifact dating back to Lost Jerusalem called MAM is rediscovered. It was located in a storage room of a ship belonging to the Pilgrimage Fleet, a wandering religious sect.
- After 5000 years, analysis of MAM begins once more.
- As a result of MAM analysis, the theory of phenomenon phase shift is born.
- All the research groups attempt to master this, using MAM as its core, so as to turn suppositional theory into proven fact. Project Zohar commences.
- Strife in the region intensifies.
- Due to an accident (the cause of which is unknown), Project Zohar causes the destruction of a planet. MAM is found floating in the nearby region and recovered.
- With the controlling system Kadomony, the completion of Project Zohar seems imminent. At the center of this is Kadonomy, which has as its central core the protocol center, Persona, and, like the inner workings of the Zohar, its processes are unknown. During this time, interstellar war appears to be reaching its climax, and in the midst of all this, System Deus is completed.
- During a series of experiments on both systems in NGC 6744, three months after the Zohar is made Deus' main power source, construction of space station in stationary orbit is begun at Michtam 04, which is undergoing colonization and terraforming. That year, during a series of experiments, an accident occurs in which both systems run out of control for unknown reasons. The rampaging Deus begins to invade the nearby colony at Michtam, connected with a higher dimensional space and synchronize with an entity known the Wave Existence, trapping it inside Zohar, giving Deus tremendous power. Unnumbered casualties result. The military, fearing Deus' overwhelming fighting power, finally manages to subdue it at the cost of many lives and place it in suspended animation. Afterwards, Deus is dismantled into its various cores and sealed. For the sake of the official investigation into the accident that caused it to go out of control for further planning, the super space cruiser, the Eldridge is requisitioned. Deus is loaded on board for transferal to another planet. At this time, the Eldridge takes on the workers and survivors from the nearby planet (about 1.2 million people) as refugee passengers.
- A boy named Abel gets separated from his mother and stumbles upon the Zohar. The Wave Existence, seeing this as an opportunity to free himself, creates a woman soon-to-be named Elehayym using Kadomony.
- While in suspended animation, Deus suddenly activates during the transfer. The sealed Zohar separates from Deus, hacks into the Eldridge's mainframe (artificial intelligence Razael) and takes over. Activating space displacement mode, Deus, for unknown reasons, suddenly plots a course to take the Eldridge to the "main planet". Temporarily given position as the Eldridge's Captain by the Technology Research Headquarters as a special assignment [eradication], Special Corps Colonel Shigeyoshi Inoue makes the decision to abandon the Eldridge, and devises a plan to use the central ship's bolt system to stop Deus. However, when it takes over the ship's explosive plug, this task becomes impossible.
- The crew and passengers on the ship attempt to evacuate from the Eldridge, but are unsuccessful as Deus completely takes over the ship's weapon systems and shoots down all departing spacecraft.
- Knowing that it is now impossible to save either the Eldridge or the passengers, Captain Inoue makes one last attempt to destroy Deus, in order to prevent it from wreaking havoc upon the rest of the galaxy. He uses a manual override to destroy central Spinal Shaft fusion bolt in order to take the Eldridge out of space displacement mode, and in essence the loss of the Spinal Shaft causes the Eldridge to lose the ability to maintain mass balance.
- Shortly after, the Eldridge is caught by a nearby planet's gravity, and plunges into the atmosphere. Due to the effects of the planet's gravity, the main body of the Eldridge begins to break up. Nearly all the blocks are destroyed by the atmosphere's friction, and the sudden impact with the surface causes a great release of energy. Only the block with emergency navigational ability is able to soften the landing. The Eldridge is able to escape complete destruction, but the only survivor is Abel.
- The System Hawwa program activates and turns Elehayym into the first Myyah Hawwa.
- The central part of the ship's body, where Deus is stored, falls to the center of the ocean of the planet and sinks to the ocean floor. The Zohar's body falls at peak speeds of many kilometers per second. Immediately after, governing system Kadomony separates itself from the Zohar's main body, landing softly on the coast of a continent.
- Parts of the Eldridge spread all over the planet. For example, one part of the Eldridge becomes the Babel Tower. Another part becomes Mahanon.
- Deus sinks to the bottom of the ocean, in Mahanon.
- Myyah separates from the protocol Persona's base program, Elehayym. The planet's first sentient beings are born: System Hawwa forms the founders of humanity, Cain and the 12 people of the Gazel Ministry from Animus, parts of Kadomony. Elehayym and Myyah split from the manager, System Hawwa. The plan to reconstruct the enormous Deus System (in reality, the Zohar) begins.
- Cain and the others, making use of Kadomony's functions, begin to produce the prototype of different species (human beings). Those lifeforms that are called humans rapidly increase and an exponential rate for a short period of time, however the pace of this slows down shortly thereafter.
- Abel, at this time seven years old, meets the newly separated Elehayym.
- Cain begins to be worshiped as the advent of God among the people. Abel and Elehayym, now lovers, rebel against this worship, becoming a hindrance to Cain.
- Cain plans to eradicate the foreigner, Abel. Elehayym dies, killed by Cain, while protecting Abel. Myyah observes this in silence.
- Some point after this, Abel is also killed by Cain.
Blank space of 6000 years
- For 6000 years, humanity populates and civilization develops, under the surveillance of Myyah, Cain and the Gazel Ministry. Humans begin inventing tools and technology from the natural world around them, and also probably using salvaged Eldridge material, greatly progressing technology. Humanity goes from being illiterate to literate, inventing language. However, somewhere along the way, separate countries form and begin to war with each other, due to the manipulation by Myyah, Cain and the Gazel Ministry.
6000s (Zeboim Era)
- After 6000 years, the humans that were created to eventually reconstruct Deus advance to the point where they establish a civilization similar to any that could be found on Earth before humanity migrated into space. Among these advancements are the development of nuclear weapons. In spite of this level of advancement, however, the humans of this time seem to live under a strict law and have a very short average life expectancy of 30 years old.
- Twin sisters awaken as Myyah (M0661 and M0612)
- Kim Kasim is born, the first known reincarnation of Abel. (However, it is possible Abel was reincarnated before Kim.)
- Elehayym is born, the first known reincarnation of the original Elehayym.
- Kim enters medical school at Federal University.
- Taking college entrance exams, Kim enters the Faculty of Biological Sciences Department. He begins research on on molecular machines.
- Elehayym begins working at the Federal Hospital as a nurse.
- For Kim, this is a period of of transition from student to researcher, and he publishes a thesis in the academic world seeking a way to reconstruct genes with molecular machines. Specifically, the plan involves the proposal that nanomachine colonies be used to create artificial life. However, this proposal is seen as blasphemy against god, and to avoid heresy, Kim is banished from the academic world. Having been driven out of the academic community, Kim abandons molecular machine research and re-enters the medical department, his aim to become a doctor.
- Myyah judges that this era's humans are defective for becoming parts for Deus. The result of the meeting between Myyah and the Ministry decides the outcome. As one of the close associates of Zeboim's Head of State, she secretly begins to make preliminary arrangements for all-out nuclear war.
- Kim becomes a Federal Government Doctor. He and Elehayym meet at the same hospital.
- The anti-government group, Ravine, is involved in the exploding of the central electrical facility. Due to this terrorist act, the Capital city experiences a 50% blackout. The Federal Hospital also experiences an outage, and as a result of this, an unfortunate tragedy occurs when Kim loses the life of a young girl under his care.
- Myyah takes notice of Kim's thesis and conceals it, seeing its possibilities. Having simulated the measures for evolving humans, Myyah contacts the Department's doctor, Kim, and offers the use of a research facility as his sponsor. Accepting her offer, alongside his work as a Federal Doctor, he once again undertakes the research into molecular machines.
- Anti-government group Ravine also acquires Kim's thesis. Seeing the potential in the thesis for the creation of dangerous weapons, they also contact Kim.
- Ravine desires to recruit Kim into their organization but he rejects this. Discussions on both sides come to a mutual end. Afterwards, Ravine continues to persist in contacting Kim.
- At the end of that year on the day of the Thanksgiving Festival, Emeralda Kasim is created.
- Having realized the true nature of his sponsor Myyah, Kim transfers Emeralda to a research facility prepared by Ravine. In an attempt to seize Kim's research, Myyah moves the military in and special forces are sent into the facility. Elly is killed while the facility is under heavy attack and the invading forces are destroyed. Kim seals himself up with Emeralda for eternity in the facility, disappearing from history.
- Full scale nuclear war breaks out. Due to heavy direct hits and the resulting radioactivity, as well as BC weapons, within little more than a year, more than 90% of the entire population is lost.
- The upper atmosphere is clogged with fine radioactive particles and nuclear winter sets in. Genetic laboratories on the ruined surface pour out various surviving animal test subjects. Around this time, Chu-chu gives rise to a new representative class of demi-humans.
- Founder Adorielle begins the Nisan Sect's teachings.
- Cain and the others determine that humanity has reached the final level for the parts of Deus. Solaris is founded.
- With Babel Tower as its base, Shevat is founded.
- Near the present day Aveh - Kislev border, Nimrod is founded.
- Kusel Laodicia accedes as Nimrod’s fifth King. The high point for the Laodicia Dynasty.
- The Nisan teaching is recognized by Kusel Laodicia as Nimrod's church.
- Bishop Penuel receives the Nisan Bishoporic's investiture.
- Penuel establishes the convent.
- Karellen receives life as an illegitimate child. That year his mother Elazaru dies.
- Lacan is born at the eastern edge of Ignas (near present day Lahan).
- Elehayym (Sophia) is born to the bishop of at the Ashura Monastery as the second daughter of three sisters.
- Lacan is separated from both parents by death.
- Elehayym is adopted by Cardinal Penuel and enters Penuel's convent.
- In order to recover from illness, Elehayym is transferred to the eastern edge of Ignas where she returns to Ashura Monastery.
- Lacan and Elehayym meet.
- Elehayym returns to Penuel convent. At their parting, Lacan hands Elehayym a sketch of herself. She is renamed Sophia.
- Zephyr is born as Shevat's third Queen.
- There is a conflict between the Laodicia Dynasty and Nisan sect.
- The attack on Penuel convent.
- Sophia and Karellen meet. Instead of killing by his assassination orders, he befriends her.
- The Nisan Sect undergoes a schism.
- Downfall of the Laodicia Dynasty. Kusel Laodicia is murdered.
- Nisan Church is in decline.
- On a trip visiting away from home, Lacan is pulled into the conflict over rule with Solaris and there, he meets Karellen. Lacan thinks Karellen and Sophia are together, and while Lacan and Sophia see each other again, there is no reunion.
- Having been in seclusion for seven years, the candidate for Mother, Sophia, appears before the Nisan members. Because of the former Penuel's sponsorship, Sophia becomes the Mother. She changes the Nisan name to the Nisan Orthodox. In the process, she changes many of the teachings as well. Jaquelinde becomes the Mother's assistant adviser.
- The convent's military Corps is formed. Karellen is their leader.
- Lacan and Sophia reunite at Ashura Monastery.
- The people rebelling against the management of the surface by Solaris are formed into the Anti-Solaris Alliance with Shevat as its core. Several days afterward, the Shevat-Solaris War breaks out. The war continues without hope of victory for either side, and many people despair.
- At that time, Shevat was ruled by several with authority called Elders, whose goal was merely to rule over the surface, and hindering the existence of Solaris. They saw their best opportunity when the people allied against Solaris. Going along with this, they formed the anti-Solaris Alliance in order to eradicate the troublesome Solaris.
- The Anti-Solaris Alliance began displaying Ether abilities, causing Shevat's Elders to realize their military might. Fearful of losing their power over the surface, the Elders began to secretly attempt to negotiate a deal and in so doing, betrayed the Alliance army.
- On the Solaris side, strife arose due to the actions of those in authority, which was at that time the Gazel Ministry. The Gazel Ministry was attempting to align with Anima Relics in order to become weapons for Deus.
- Myyah expected that possibly there were humans with Ether ability. Those with Ether ability who aligned with an Anima Relic would have much more power than the Gazel Ministers, who had no Ether ability, and would be very desirable as parts for Deus. Because of this, the Gazel Ministry found Myyah's existence a nuisance, and they contacted the Elders of Shevat. They would give to Shevat half the land's surface for the freezing of Myyah in carbonite. And added to this was a clause for the trade of Sophia.
- Due to the effects of war, many refugees appear around the world. They head for Nisan. Lacan meets the leaders of a caravan group Roni and Rene, and form a partnership for the Alliance.
- An unforeseen result of the refugees coming to Nisan is that its influence is increased. The Elder Council of Shevat send the third Queen, Zephyr as emissary. Nisan is drawn into the maelstrom of war along with the anti-Solaris Alliance.
- Solaris builds Soylent System facilities all over the world. The discord between Myyah and the Gazel Ministry comes out in the open.
- At the urging of Karellen, Lacan begins painting Sophia's portrait.
- Lacan and the others set out in search of the Anima Relics. In the process, Lacan learns of the existence of Zohar.
- For the four members of the Gazel Ministry who have gained Anima Relics, causing havoc among the nations of the world, are defeated by Lacan.
- The remaining eight Gazel Ministers work out a secret trade with the Council of Elders in Shevat; the death of Sophia for the end of battle in Ignas.
- Myyah is captured and held captive in Shevat.
- Sophia dies while ramming the Excalibur into the Merkava to save her people.
- The Shevat-Solaris War ends.
- In his sorrow over Sophia's death, Karellen begins Project Noah.
- Roni discovers a vessel (present day Yggdrasil IV) loaded onto the Eldridge in an Ignas battlefield. In order to leave it to posterity, he orders his companions in the caravan to begin repairing it.
- Lacan sets free the imprisoned Myyah from Shevat. Desiring the Zohar, he goes to the Land of Bethlehem.
- Lacan and the Zohar make contact. The incomplete contact gives rise to Grahf.
- Having become Grahf, Lacan awakens the Diabolos (Deus's first stage mobile terminals), and they proceed to annihilate the surface. Due to this destruction, 96% of the population is lost. This is known as the Days of Collapse.
- Roni and the others as well as the survivors band together with all their power to resist the Diabolos. Having become the core, Original Weltall is placed in suspended animation, barely escaping destruction. Rene Fatima dies shielding his brother in the battle.
- Afterward, Lacan, as Grahf, disappears to parts unknown.
- Nisan is re-founded by those who escape the Day of Collapse.
- The assistant advisor to the late Mother Sophia, Jacquelinde gives birth to Rene Fatima's keepsake, Isolde. Later, Isolde becomes the Nisan Sect's Second Mother.
- Zephyr, along with the Three Sages, restores Shevat.
- Karellen joins Myyah in reviving Deus.
- Karellen makes contact with Emperor Cain. He revives eight members of the Gazel Ministry as computer data in the SOL-9000.
- Roni Fatima founds the desert kingdom Aveh. It will become part of the Aveh-Kislev War in about 500 years at the time of Xenogears.
- Lacan dies without anyone knowing. Leaving only his will behind, it moves into people who become Grahf.
- Karellen visits Shevat, and gives ife extension treatments using nanotechnology to himself Zephyr and the Three Sages.
- Planning to rule behind the scenes, Solaris established the Ethos Church organization.
- Kislev is founded.
- Solaris begins the first invasion of Shevat.
- Due to Karellen of the Special Corps, Limiters are placed in the surface dweller Lambs.
- The second invasion of Shevat by Solaris.
- War breaks out in Ignas. Kislev issues Aveh a declaration of battle lines.
- Karellen initiates the fifth stage of the Malakh Plan. He comes into contact with Myyah's 996th incarnation.
- Jesiah "Jessie" is born as Jesiah Blanche.
- Due to a secret plot influenced by the Ethos church, Rico Banderas is born as a demi-human to Kaiser Sigmund and Anne. Meant to succeed Sigmund as the ruler of Kislev, he was banished along with Anne in order to hide the full truth of his demi-human birth.
- Unable to locate the current incarnation of the Contact, Myyah cooperates with Karellen to clone an artificial Contact of Cain using the emperor's DNA. The clone, Ramsus, gains awareness before even being born and develops an inferiority complex soon thereafter.
- Jesiah enters Jugend Military Academy.
- Because of the Ethos Church's doctors, Rico's mother Anne is overwhelmed and dies from a wasting illness.
- Fei Fong Wong is born to Khan and Karen Wong in Shevat.
- Elehayym Van Houten is born to Erich Van Houten and Medena Van Houten in Solaris.
- Bartholomew Fatima is born to king Edbart Fatima IV and the queen Mariel Fatima in Aveh.
- Sigurd's mother Shalimar sends Sigurd to Bledavik, Aveh to work in the palace, and made him promise not to reveal his identity to the king.
- Sigurd's mother Shalimar dies. At the funeral, Sigurd sees his father Edbart IV for the first time. Afterwards, he enters the Aveh palace as the Heir's appointed Guardian.
- Due to a germ experiment at a Soylent facility, a plague breaks out in Solaris' Third-Class citizen level. Hyuga Ricdeau is poisoned. This epidemic resulted in the death of his entire family and his eight older brothers.
- Marguerite Fatima is born.
- Billy Lee Blanche is born in Solaris to Jessie and Racquel Blanche.
- Sigurd is kidnapped as a Solaris test subject.
- Rico forms a criminal gang of boys and begins to plot against the government in the center of the capital, Nortune.
- Myyah awakens in Karen Wong, and uses her new position to try awakening Fei as the Contact by conducting a series of "spiritual fusion" experiments on Fei while Khan is away. To deal with them and other torturous things he didn't like, Fei forms a separate persona, planting the seeds that will lead to the creation of Id.
- With Fei found, Myyah tells Karellen to abandon 10-year-old Ramsus, so he is left in a waste collection facility.
- 10-year-old Ramsus kills Second level 15-year-old Kahran Bekker and merges with him. After taking Bekker's identity, he enters Jugend.
- In Jugend, Kahran Ramsus meets a girl, who will go on to be the next incarnation of Myyah.
- Halfway through the year, Hyuga and Sigurd enter Jugend with Kahran Ramsus recommendation.
- Ten months after Myyah awakened in Karen, she contacts Grahf and stands by passively while he attacks Khan, who finally decides to intervene, triggering a spontaneous release of Fei's power. Karen regains control momentarily, long enough to throw herself in front of her son to save his life, and is mortally wounded in the process. Fei recedes into the "coward" personality, shielding himself by displacing the tragedy and horror of these events onto his alter-ego, Id, who remains the dominant personality for the rest of his teenage years under Grahf's destructive tutelage.
- Grahf takes Fei, whom Id had completely taken over, and began traveling with him for about a decade, always trying to keep one step ahead of Khan, who was tirelessly searching for them.
- Myyah reawakens in a new host body of Kahran's associate, and begins to use her relationship with Kahran Ramsus in order to gain power within the Gebler faction on Solaris.
- Maria Balthasar is born to Nikolai and Claudia Balthasar.
- Nikolai is abducted by Solaris for the M Plan.
- The Elements are started. Jessie, Ramsus, Hyuga and Sigurd take positions.
- After Nikolai refuses to work on the M Plan, Solaris abducts Maria and Claudia, forcing him to work.
- Minister Shakhan cooks up a coup d'état. Bart and Margie are locked away.
- Margie's parents, Elvira Fatima and Francis Revane, Holy Mother and Bishop respectively, were murdered in Shakhan's quest for the Fatima Jasper.
- After a month, Sigurd escapes out of Solaris. After coordinating with Maison, he rescues Bart and Margie from Aveh.
- Rico's assassination attempt on Kaiser Sigmund fails, and he is imprisoned in Nortune.
- Bart boards the Yggdrasil and begins to use a whip.
- Before accepting a position as a Gebler commander, Jessie flees with Billy and Racquel from Solaris after learning the dark truth of the M plan.
- At the end of the year, Claudia Balthasar dies during an experiment on Seibzehn, sacrificing her life for Maria to escape on Seibzehn.
- Due to the efforts of Nikolai and Isaac Balthasar, Maria escapes Solaris riding on Seibzehn and lives with Isaac.
- Rico becomes Battling King.
- Karellen plans the third invasion of Shevat.
- Hyuga takes the post as director of strategy for the third invasion of Shevat, planned by Karellen. Hyuga fights Gaspar and meets Yui, falling in love with her.
- Jessie enters the surface gorilla Corps led by Gaspar.
- Primera Blanche is born to Jessie Blanche and Racquel Blanche in the Aquvy area.
- Jessie runs and disappears from his family's place to fight back against Solaris and Gebler.
- Grahf turned Fei/Id loose on civilizations such as Elru in order to cause chaos and destruction, as well to strengthen his abilities. Elru is totally subdued by Solaris. Ramsus is mortally wounded by Id. Ramsus helps Dominia Yikzor join the Elements.
- At the end of the year, Margie becomes the Nisan Mother.
- Margie meets Chu-Chu in Bledavik and takes her back home but they both end up captured by a subordinate of Shakhan.
- Elly enters Jugend Military Academy.
- Citan marries Yui and Midori Uzuki is born.
- At the end of the year, Jessie meets Shevat's engineer, Joshua Black. After Joshua's death, Jessie has plastic surgery and changes his surname to Black. Billy, Primera and Racquel also change their surnames from Blanche to Black.
- Bart's Gear Brigandier is completed. Decorated in first battle.
- Due to a Reaper/Wel attack planned by Isaac Stone, Racquel Black dies.
- At Isaac Stone's urging, Billy enters the Ethos Church monastery.
- Khan Wong fights Grahf again to rescue Fei (as Id) after finding the two. Then, Grahf possesses Khan, who could change back into himself sometimes. Khan, disguised as Wiseman, brings the wounded Fei to Lahan.
- Id is sealed in deep dormancy in Fei's subconscious. Due to no personality being at the forefront, a third "artificial" personality of Fei is created with no memories of his prior fifteen years.
- According to a secret directive from Emperor Cain, Solarian Hyuga Ricdeau goes to the surface and takes the name "Citan Uzuki". After that, joining his family in Shevat, he moves with them to Lahan Village.
- Maria goes with Balthasar to Shevat.
- Due to a slave generator accident, Bart and Sigurd lose their left eyes and wear an eyepatch.
- At the end of the year, Jessie Black returns to Billy.
- Due to an overdose of Drive, Elly's power as the Antitype briefly awakens, heavily wounding five of her fellow classmates. Two were killed and three were injured but revived.
- Erich Van Houten accepts the post of Soylent System director.
- Billy becomes an official Etone and opens the orphanage.
- Events of Xenogears.
- Grahf manipulates Gebler to have Elly and her squad retrieve Weltall from Kislev and have them crash in Lahan Village. Gears from both countries end up fighting.
- Timothy is killed while Fei tries to fight back in Weltall. As a result, Id briefly awakens and destroys the village killing many people including Chief Lee and Alice.
- Citan and Fei go to Dazil meeting Elly in Blackmoon Forest.
- After meeting Grahf, Fei and Citan are captured by Kislev forces who are ambushed by Bart.
- Crashing into Stalactite Cave, Fei and Bart meet Isaac Balthasar and cooperate to get out.
- Fei takes part in the Aveh fighting tournament while Bart rescues Margie and Chu-Chu.
- In Gebler HQ, Fei meets up with Elly again who helps them all escape to Nisan with a stolen gear.
- The group comes up with a plan to reclaim the throne of Aveh. Bart will storm the castle, Fei and General Maitreya will hold back the groups by the Kislev border, and a third group will hold back the troops near Nisan.
- Elly and her squad attack Fei on the way due to being on drive.
- Bart and his troop are ambushed by Shakhan and Myyah, they escape with the help of Maison.
- At the border, Grahf gives "The Power" to Vanderkam and his gear, Dora.
- Seeing his acquaintances killed, Fei turns into Id again who kills Vanderkam, attacks everyone else, and causes the Yggdrasil to sink.
- Fei is sent to a prison in Nortune where he meets Rico.
- Several of Rico's subordinates, including Heinrich Clive and Leonardo Sniper, are killed by Id.
- After killing Redrum, whom they believed was responsible for the murders, Fei, Rico, and Citan return the bell he had to its original owner.
- Fei, Rico, and Hammer escape on the Goliath with Citan and Elly.
- Bart shoots the Goliath down, not knowing his friends were on it. While Citan, Rico, and Hammer are rescued, Fei and Elly end up on Thames.
- Elly is kidnapped by Gebler and unsuccessfully brainwashes by Myyah while Fei is defeated by Ramsus. He then meets Billy who treats him at the church's infirmary.
- Verlaine is killed by Bishop Stone and two assassins.
- Following Stone to Zeboim, Elly discovers Emeralda, only for her to be taken by Stone who gives her to Karellen.
- Karellen surgically grafts Stone to Alkanshel, this results in Stone's skin being removed.
- Grahf gives "The Power" to Bishop Isaac Stone and Alkanshel. He is killed by Jessie's Buntline Gear.
- After battling Seibzehn at the top of Babel Tower, Fei and his friends are guided by Maria to Shevat.
- Nikolai Balthasar kills himself by having Seibzehn destroy Achtzehn.
- Gaspar Uzuki removes the Limiters within Fei and his companions.
- Despite using the energy of the gate and obtaining "The Power" from Grahf, Shakhan is killed by Bart and his new Omnigear, Andvari, and the Ignas Gate is destroyed.
- Bart declares that Aveh will become a democratic republic.
- The Ethos Gate is destroyed by Billy using the laser of Ft. Jasper which reflected off a mirror on Babel Tower.
- Fei and his friends defeat Emeralda and Crescens, who joins them, and destroy Sargasso Gate.
- With all three gates destroyed, Solaris reveals itself and Fei and his friends go there.
- Samson is incinerated by the Solaris ID security system.
- To fool Karellen and the Gazel Ministry, Citan has Fei captured and puts limiters in his other friends while Karellen conducts experiments with nanomachines on Elly.
- Citan frees Fei and his friends and helps them free Elly.
- Hammer betrays the group for Karellen and kills Medena Van Houten who protects Elly.
- Myyah, as the Executioner, kills Erich Van Houten.
- Id uses Weltall-Id to destroy Solaris.
- Karellen gives Ramsus the Anima Relic Zebulun which turns his gear, Wyvern, into Vendetta. He uses it to attack Fei and Elly.
- Taura Melchior revives Fei and Elly of their wounds from Ramsus, gives Fei a bracelet to control Id, and upgrades Weltall to Weltall-2.
- Citan reveals that he obtained an Omnigear named Fenrir from Solaris and left it with Gaspar for emergencies.
- Elly and Emeralda go to the Mass Driver Facility and use it to fire a special warhead into the atmosphere which disperses a special nanomachine all over the planet that removes the limiters on the world's population.
- Bart uses Yggdrasil IV to destroy Ft. Hurricane, this leads to Aveh and Kislev signing a peace agreement.
- Due to a virus that Karellen dispersed, people on the planet coincidentally mutate into Wels when their limiters are removed.
- Fei and his friends destroy all the Soylent System facilities on the planet, taking all the mutated people to Nisan and attracting a lot of people on the planet.
- Billy's gear, Renmazuo, aligns with the Anima Relic Joseph turning it into El-Renmazuo
- The Elements attempt to stop Fei and his friends from leaving using G-Elements but fail.
- Rico's gear, Stier, aligns with the Anima Relic Gad turning it into El-Stier.
- Having been surgically grafted into the structure of a massive Wel-Gear by Karellen, Hammer tries to kidnap Elly but falls into a ravine and dies.
- Emperor Cain is assassinated by a manipulated Ramsus.
- With Cain dead, the Gazel Ministry use the Gaetia Key turning enough of the planet's population into Wels to have Mahanon rising from the sea.
- Solaris and Gebler cease to exist.
- After fighting Deus, the group, not including Elly who stayed in Nisan, is beaten by Grahf.
- Wiseman convinces Elly to go to Golgoda in El-Regrs after she is blackmailed by Karellen.
- After killing Mugwort and Rattan, Elly is kidnapped by Karellen.
- No longer having any need for them, Karellen deletes the Gazel Ministry's data killing them.
- Two weeks after the Ministry's demise, Deus absorbs the Anima Relics within the Omnigears of Fei's group.
- Ramsus kills the girl that Myyah possessed, the latter awakens in Elly and escapes with Karellen and Deus.
- Merkava absorbs the Wels and releases Seraph Angels to terrorize the planet.
- Having been shot by Elly as Myyah, Fei enters a state of suspended animation and is put in 'Carbonite Freeze'. But Id to awakens, breaks free, and goes to the Land of Bethlehem to make contact with the Zohar.
- After merging all his personalities and learning about his past lives, Fei meets the Wave Existence who turns Weltall-2 into Xenogears.
- Khan Wong(, Wiseman,) and Grahf sacrifice themselves to temporarily stop the Zohar.
- Convinced by Citan that his life has meaning, Kahran Ramsus decides to no longer pursue Fei and leaves with the Elements.
- Thanks to Kim's reawakened memories, Emeralda's body changes into a teenage form.
- Merkava is destroyed, but Deus summons a beam that destroys most of the planet, including Shevat which remnants crash near the south pole.
- Deus and the Zohar are destroyed, causing all gears except Xenogears to stop working.
- Elly and Fei using Xenogears move Deus far away to prevent energy from the Wave Existence's release from destroying the planet.
- Myyah Hawwa, as Urobolus, is killed by Fei in Xenogears and permanently dies.
- Karellen follows the Wave Existence to its home dimension via the Path of Sephirot.
- Fei Fong Wong and Elehayym Van Houten return to their planet in Xenogears where everyone is waiting.
- Perfect Works, pg 7.
- Perfect Works, pg. 7. I'm using Sheamon's translation here, not sure if there was meant to be some official grouping or whatnot. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps/199365-xenogears/faqs/15622
- Perfect Works, pg. 7
One translation notes there was no change in the Earth's environment, one translation notes there was.
- an unknown point in time
- End of Disc 1
- Perfect Works, Page 203
- Optional Sidequest